v1.19.3 (26/07/2016) for Reflex 0.45.1
If you want to use DP_Two HUD on streams or videos, please remember to provide a link to this page. If you want a banner, you can use this one (it's now the correct width for TwitchTV; previously it was 2 pixels too wide and looked like shit).
A lot of people seem to come here looking for this alerts widget. It's not actually part of DP_Two HUD.
Please consider donating if you like this HUD!
I originally designed and built this HUD for Def (the Reflex mapper) to use on the stream of the DP_Two Cup. Many thanks to him for help with ideas and testing!
This is intended to be used as both a gameplay HUD and a spectator HUD. Currently, it supports all gamemodes, except for Race. A1v1/AFFA/ATDM cause quite a few minor bugs presently but the HUD works fine while you are alive, anyway...
I've changed how I'm numbering versions. v1.1-alphaX would now be called v1.Xa. Don't be alarmed.
Copy dp2hud.pak from the archive to base/internal/ui within your Reflex directory tree, making sure you remove any existing DP_Two HUD files first! You will need to restart your game.
If you would prefer not to have to make your own config, place dp2hud.cfg in the Reflex root directory (the same place as your reflex.exe) and type loadconfig dp2hud in console in Reflex to load it. Don't forget to back up your old config first!
If you only want to use specific widgets, you can show and hide widgets in Options, or use ui_show_widget and ui_hide_widget.
Widgets can be customised using various console variables, which are listed in cvars.txt within the archive.
If you're having problems, or want to make a suggestion or feature request, drop me a message on the Reflex Discord, add me on Steam, or email me.
This isn't a complete list of all the features, because it was getting really out-of-hand. Play with stuff, read the cvars file, see what happens. I'm now only listing the fairly recent changes to each widget.
- DP2_Scoreboard/DP2_GameOverScoreboard (updated in 1.19)
- Second pass on layout things, especially for team modes.
- Rank now shows when scoreboard is expanded and in game over.
- Added XP bar for in-game players when scoreboard is expanded and in game over. (the colour is determined by the player colours)
- Added a team-coloured glow around the player's flag in team modes.
- DP2_Clock (updated in 1.19.2)
- Fixed a crash caused by going into editor on a Race mode replay
- DP2_PowerupBars (updated in 1.19.1)
- Added megahealth bar
- Added options to disable specific powerup bars.
- Added vertical layout option.
- DP2_ChatLog (updated in 1.19.3)
- Added chat beeps and an option to control how often they can play.
- Added an option to disable chat beeps.
- Added drop messages and beeps for the new cosmetic drop system.
- Added an option to disable drop beeps.
- Added an option to hook into consolePrint() to display widget console output in chat (developer option, if you don't know what this means then it probably isn't useful to you).
- DP2_DeathScreen (updated in 1.19.3)
- Removed background in arena modes.
- Added options to allow the text to be repositioned/rescaled/hidden in arena modes.
- A giant YOU ARE SPECTATING INSERT_NAME_HERE thing because I've finally given up yelling about the giant arrow (kinda written this already but I'm not happy with it, so still coming soon™)
- Accuracy stats (coming soon™)
- Proper endgame scoreboard (coming some time in 2018 probably)
- Score difference