THC Spectator HUD
This Reflex Spectator HUD was coded by me, Qualx, based on designs created by Tehace. It was originally used for the VODs and streams of THC Cup #1.
You're welcome to use the whole HUD unmodified, or take inspiration from it for your own widgets. If you use it in videos, please link to this page.
If you have any trouble installing it, or something doesn't work, please let me know!
This hasn't been updated for a while, and so some bits might not work. If you want to use this HUD, please get in touch and I'll update it. I'm not going to spend time updating it if nobody wants to use it! It should currently be functional for duel in Reflex 0.38.
v1.1-alpha3 (05/12/2015) for Reflex 0.37
- Health bar with megahealth buff icon indicating amount of megahealth remaining
- Armour bar with armour icon coloured to indicate armour type
- Colour-coded timers for Megahealth, 50HP, and all three colours of armour
- Weapon rack
- Optional speed meter
- Shows health, armour, megahealth status, and armour type for each player
- Hold tab (+showscores) to see list of spectators and queued players as well as network statistics for ingame players
- Killfeed including weapon icons
- Includes modified version of stock ChatLog with frag messages removed
- Impressive and Excellent awarded for consecutive
rails bolts and frags
- Countdown to the start of the game
- Visual and numerical display of time remaining
- Counts overtime periods
Known IssuesGreyed out issues will have been patched in the next release
- Health and armour are not both at the same scale on the scoreboard (health full width is 100HP, armour is 200HP)
- Long names do not shrink correctly on the spectator list
I will make instructions available here at some point but for now please just check the README file in the ZIP archive. It can be opened in any text editor you like.
By downloading the HUD, you are agreeing to the terms of the license. This probably doesn't affect you if you just want to use the HUD for yourself, but if you want to stream with it, you should probably give the license a read.